If you do not already have a CFA Registration Form for Membership on file with our organization, we would appreciate your participation:
- Click on the following link (CFA Registration Form for Membership - 2020.pdf); it will open a PDF in another browser window.
- Save a copy to your computer by clicking the small download icon to the right of the print icon (upper right of the browser); then, choose the "Save" button, and select a download location on your computer. If you are not given a chance to choose a download location, open File Explorer on your computer; the "Downloads" folder should be near the top of the list.
- Print out the PDF form you have saved to your computer and fill it out as completely as possible.
- Enter "unknown" where necessary; entries can be updated after further research.
- When possible, under "Proofs" identify the source of your information [Ex: WWII Draft card for John Smith, Smithfield, KY; Headstone of Abraham Michaux, Michaux Cemetery, Michaux, VA]. This will help genealogists and future generations feel confident about verifying the data.
- Return the completed form: