- Current Clopton Family Association member? This link is your portal.
- You will be prompted to sign in with your email address and password. If this will be your first visit, simply request an invitation to get an email to create a password.
- Through this page,1 current CFA members are able to update their profiles.2 You will also be able to add/update information on and share favorite photos for immediate family members (up and down two generations).
- If you are not a current CFA member, join today online or by contacting our CFA Secretary-Treasurer at email@example.com.
- Unlike some groups that charge $25 to 50+/yr. and hound you at every opportunity for additional donations, your CFA annual dues are only $15, which offers continued access to an outstanding family relationship and is your link to many significant American and ancient lineages.
- William the Conqueror
- British, Scottish, and European royal lines
- Dues may be paid through this website or by check made our to "CFA" mailed to our Secretary-Treasurer (address is on the CFA Registration Form).
- If not already defined on our site, your family line will be added to the tree,2 so please submit as much information as you know through the CFA Registration Form either online or to our Secretary-Treasurer. If you have an inkling but haven't proven your Clopton connection, we will do what we can to help you discover the link.
To ensure as accurate a tree as possible, please send any corrections or updates to the tree regarding persons not in your immediate family to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our CFA family tree is hosted by the online database Tribal Pages.
Behind the password-protected firewall, the names of living persons and other members' contact emails are visible. But don't worry - we protect your privacy from the wider online world. The Clopton Family Tree is only accessible to current CFA members who have established their family relationship to others in the CFA by submitting a CFA Registration Form and help support the missions of our organization by paying annual dues.